INTAKE UG COURSE
The eligibility to seek admission in Bachelor of Ayurveda education are as under
- 12th standard with science or any other equivalent examination recognised by concerned State Governments and Education Boards with at least fifty per cent. aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students have qualify the neet exam for admission.
- For reserved category or special category like physically handicapped students in 10+2, they shall be given relaxation in marks for admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery as per rules for time being in force.
- For foreign students any other equivalent qualification to be approved by the concerned authority may be allowed.
- All Admission will be taken by the counselling .
ADMISSION WILL BE DONE ON THE BASIS OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CONDUCTED BY CONCERNED AUTHORITY.
- Date of Counseling will be informed to all applicants, so that they have to appear in the counseling.
- If a candidate does not appear in BAMS counseling he would not be entitled to admission and seat will be allotted to candidate who is next in the merit list.
- Any changes in the admission procedure may be implemented subject to directions/norms of the Central Govt. / NCISM/State Govt as per notice.